I was so inspired by Stacey Dooley’s Strictly journey, that I decided to go and see the live tour this year!
My highlights of the show were
- Bruno singing Tu Vuo’ Fa’ L’Americano for the professionals’ groupe dance
- Craig being FAB-U-LOUS and A-MA-ZING
- The pro dancers’ precise, full-on choreographies
- The celebrities’ energy and love for dance
- Stacey’s American Smooth to I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables and, of course, her Paso Doble to Malaguena
- Darcey and Shirley joining the finale! I knew they were both great dancers, but to see them in action was an incredible surprise and such a treat!
After the show I reread my post about Stacey and Kevin’s Paso Doble and I still feel equally in awe at her performances, on and off the dancefloor. What a woman!
Did you go to see Strictly Come Dancing, the live tour? What shows have you enjoyed recently?
As you will have noticed the Flamenco Festival London is not on in February this year. Instead it will come to Sadlers Wells in July! Are you planning to see shows? I’d love to know.
With warm wishes for a wonderful Valentine’s Week,